Hey, y’all! I’m so glad you’re here. So you want to know a little more about me, huh? Well, here are a few fun facts:
- I am a millenial but don’t “identify” as one
- I believe less is more, but I’m not exactly a minimalist
- I follow the biblical model of marriage
- I believe God blesses us with children and they are our highest priority ministry
- I put a high value on critical thinking and questioning everything
- I propose that doing dishes and folding laundry aren’t so bad
- I love a good conspiracy and am happy to discuss any and all of them.
I really try to do things in a traditional manner: from cooking from scratch and not using chemicals in and around us, to living out the standards set for family in the Bible, educating my children outside the public school system, and fulfilling traditional gender roles.
I hope that you find my blogs informative, entertaining, and useful, and if you disagree with some things, that’s okay, too. I encourage comments and dialogue between you and me and also between my readers! Don’t ever hesitate to post a comment here or on social media, or to email me using the contact form.
Mama, are you living in chaos?
I can help!
Snag this free 2-page cheat sheet of 10 actionable tips you can take to get your home in order!