Hey, y’all! I’m so glad you’re here. So you want to know a little more about me, huh? Well, here are a few fun facts:
- I am a millenial but don’t “identify” as one
- I believe less is more, but I’m not exactly a minimalist
- I follow the biblical model of marriage
- I believe God blesses us with children and they are our highest priority ministry
- I put a high value on critical thinking and questioning everything
- I think sweet tea > unsweet tea, but it can’t be *too* sweet
- I believe all pizza is good, but not all toppings are good
- I propose that doing dishes and folding laundry isn’t so bad
- I love a good conspiracy and am happy to discuss any and all of them!
I care deeply about doing things in a traditional manner: from cooking from scratch and not using chemicals in and around us, to living out the standards set for family in the Bible, educating my children outside the indoctrination of the public school system, and fulfilling traditional gender roles. I’m guessing we’re a lot alike on the things that matter most — we’re wives and mothers, homeschoolers and Christians. What makes us unique are our differences, but I think sometimes we let those differences get in the way of really connecting with others. We should embrace one another and consider what each of us have to offer. There is no one right way to do things; we just have to figure out what is best for our individual families.
I hope that you find my blogs informative, entertaining, and useful, and if you disagree with some things, that’s okay, too. I encourage comments and dialogue between you and me and also between my readers! Don’t ever hesitate to post a comment here or on social media, or to email me using the contact form.
If you enjoy my blogs, please sign up for my weekly newsletter! Once a week, I send a friendly email straight to your inbox, with tidbits about my week and a digest of that week’s blog posts. You’ll also be the first to find out about new freebies I have made available.